Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'SDAY AND HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY PA..

happy mother'day to every one..especially to my babu n my mum in laws. Every year my father's birthday fall on mother'sday..11th mei, so selalunya kami adik bradik gathering at my mum's place to celebtate..HAPPY BDAY PA..semoga panjang umur,sihat walafiat dan di murahkan rezeki..amin..love u sooooo much..you a the best father anyone can have..my dad can speak good japanese..we were brought up with japanese song..hahahaha and with japanese friends..till now his good friends are mostly japanese..he loves music that masa kami kanak kanak ..he played piano and let me sing..hahahaha piching ada jua lari..nada dapat masuk AF,most of my sibling can play musical instruments..but not me..but that ok..my dad just love music that he plays piano,violin,trumpits..etcs..As for my Babu..she is really a homemaker..love her homecook meals,she can knit,sew and love garderning. She brought us up with lots of kasih sayang and kesabaran..kami semua sayang kita Bu..wow..I m being so dramatic here..if my kids read this especially Bash..she will say"mum..you are so drama queen" as usual..Adam will say"your the best mum".Shasha will say" ooooo you so sweet mum" and lastly baby Rania will tickle my face and say" huuuuu..shantikk". hahaha.that the story for today.

No comments: